Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hey guys,
This is something i wrote about 2 years back portraying a guy who really likes a girl but is so afraid of losing her even as his best friend that he is never able to confess what he feels deep inside him for her. They have had a fight and he is trying to make her up with this.


I remember the times when you scolded me for hurting myself,
Because it did hurt you more,
When one of us wrote missing you,
And the other replied miss you more.

I remember the times when we talked all night long,
about the stupid things,
when we did discuss,
about the cupid things.

I remember the times when we shared every laugh,
Because the other one's smile more did matter,
When we shared every single feeling and every single secret,
Because the mutual trust a lot does matter.

I remember the times when we wanted to be together all day long,
Because we were d best mates,
When we laughed on each other,
For remembering silliest dates.

I wish the days would come back,
And we won't be having the time lack.
I wish we will do the fun again,
And ease each others smallest pain.

I wish we will again do the same,
The things that are insane.
I wish we will b together forever,
And be best friends forever....






Hope you like it and appreciate the concept :)
As always, comments and suggestions, if any, are more then welcome :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 

© 2012 - 2014 The Lucidity.

Powered by TheSmartHacks ®