Wednesday, October 3, 2012

This is something i wrote a long while back.
Its one of my starting poems and portrays a guy who loves his girl but is worried about the problems they are having.
Lets see if i was able to convey what i was thinking when i wrote it 2.5 years back. :)


Should i be away,
Or should i be this way,
Should i be on my own,
Or should i be never known,

Should i love more the person i love the most,
Or should i become a haunting ghost,
Should i take my last breath,
Or should i leave it to someone to gift me death,

Should i be there for you always,
Or should i let you handle it your ways,
Should i let you live free,
Or should i give u the best of me,

Should we become us,
Or should we leave this fuss,
Should i ask you for a dance,
Or should i be satisfied with your beautiful glance,

Now i leave every decision on you,
Because my everythng is you,
My girl,You decide my life's ways,
Because your love will be my guide always,

I want you to decide for me,
Cause you are the one that understands the most of me,
Lets do it for the sake of me,
So that i don't have to again plea,

I wish i never had to accept this confusion,
bt now i think i have to come out of my dungeon,
Your are the only one for me,
My love won't ever let you set me free.....



So Guys, please comment and tell how did you find it and suggestions, if any, are more then welcome :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 

© 2012 - 2014 The Lucidity.

Powered by TheSmartHacks ®